Monday, October 4, 2010

For Today


Outside my window... a crisp fall afternoon

I am thinking... about my family

I am thankful for... for friends

From the kitchen... sweet potatoes

I am wearing... a purple tee and loose grey jeans

I am creating... ideas

I am going... to cancel my cell phone

I am reading... Wait for Me-Rebecca St. James

I am praying... For my baby sister

I am hoping... To meet a friend for a movie night this weekend
 I am hearing... music and dogs barking 

Around the house... books

One of my favorite things... People bringing me flowers just because they feel like it.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Going to hang out with my cousin for awhile, getting some driving in, cooking some over there...not much, waiting to see what happens.

0 comments on "For Today"

Post a Comment

 

Audrey: Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Blog Designed by Ipiet and tweaked by Janne | Images by Tadpole's Notez